• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. mikeg112

    Help with door creak! 3x SC visits, still persists

    Hello everyone, hoping someone has had this issue before. 6 months ago had a creaking sound start that has gotten much worse, already had three SC visits to try to fix the issue, including door alignment, replacing white door trim, and last visit replacing window actuator. Sound is still...
  2. mikeg112

    Large Trailers and WD, before and after experiences?

    Recently upgraded from a 22ft single axle travel trailer to a 30ft Rockwood double axle (7200lbs). I’ve run weight distribution on other trucks in the past, but when towing the 22ft with the CT I didn’t need to use a WD as it was extremely stable. Fast forward to the new 30ft trailer, I’m...
  3. mikeg112

    5th wheel/Gooseneck hitch in the works?

    Just curious if there’s any development for a fifth wheel/gooseneck adaptor that would fit the Cybertruck. I know the sail panel is there, but with D-ring mount areas, 2500lb payload capacity and a tall enough mount, I’m hoping that smaller 30ft and under rigs might be able to work, especially...
  4. mikeg112

    How-To Video: Spare Tire Kit Installation, Tire Change, Aerocover Install

    For those who ordered the spare tire, video shows you how to install. Also shows you the new aero cover caps and how to install them:
Top