• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Rear tires wear out super fast on AWD Cybertruck, could it be FSD?

    Had a dangerous event on my 2025 CT. I left on a road trip on 1/1 with about 6000 miles on the odometer. I checked the wear on the tires at the time and wear seemed normal and even on all 4 tires. After about 4000 miles on the trip I checked and the rears had worn bald! I used fsd over 90% of...
  2. User Interface for Steering Wheel Controls Is NOT Well Done

    So after driving the truck, which I love, the controls on the steering wheel are just not thoughtful. Turn signals should be on a turning stalk, full stop. Just like Elon was wrong on the Yoke, he's wrong on the stalk. But, even if you want to put them on the wheel you need to place them in a...
  3. 4680 dry cathode battery for the CyberTruck. When and what range?

    Hi all: It seems that the 4680 dry cathode battery is at least to prototype stage. https://www.techspot.com/news/104119-tesla-rolls-out-first-ever-cybertruck-dry-cathode.html...
Top