• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. docowen

    Increased battery drain with Sentry after update

    Sentry seems to be consuming more power with the current update. I was parked for 2 hours and consumed 3.7% with sentry during that time. Two saved recordings during that time. This seems significantly higher than it was previously. Has anyone else noticed this?
  2. docowen

    Issues with FSD + Hitch mounted bike rack

    First off…love my truck and FSD. Im just over 5,000 miles and since FSD release probably 70% on FSD. Overall I have been pretty impressed with FSD other than similar issues to those that others have been reporting. This past weekend I drove around 300mi with my hitch mounted bike rack and one...
  3. docowen

    Weathering of rubber along tonneau cover

    I have noticed some interesting weathering of the rubber bit that runs along the sides of the tonneau cover. Not sure if it is UV damage or something else. It will be interesting to see how this holds up over time. Anyone else seeing this?
  4. docowen

    “Right door pillar blocked or blinded”

    Hello all. I have gotten the following error a few times now. Every time it is dark and driving in unlit areas, back roads etc. it has never happened during the day. Camera feeds all look good in service mode. Is this just a Tesla thing where the camera thinks it is blocked because it is so dark...
Top