• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Anyone try adding a clear edge guard to the sharp corners?

    After seeing what happened in this thread, I had a thought: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/potential-injury-warning-leg-cut-by-door-corner-warning-graphic-image.16577/ Has anyone considered using one of those clear door edge guards (ie. typically used to protect from causing...
  2. Back-and-forth between Cybertruck (tri-motor) and R1T (quad-motor)

    I reserved the day after the Cybertruck announcement. I configured my Cyberbeast on Jan 25th this year. I was hell-bent on going with the CB up until recently. Now I'm considering just going with the R1T in quad configuration. I'd be curious to hear opinions from others that went through...
  3. First Cybertruck down while offroading! Rear steering tie-rod broken @ KOH (by Unplugged Performance)

    This isn't my truck but this happened to someone that brought theirs out to King of the Hammers the past few days. The rear-steering tie-rod broke. Supposedly the inner bolt to the rack is the culprit but I don't have the full details nor any extra photos. Either way, sounds like the driver...
Top