• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cerberus

    On Screen Review Mirror Blind Spot Enhancement?

    The on screen rearview mirror enhancement to include blind spot indicators (? ?) essentially bringing the speaker grill indicators on screen to provide more info in a single glance. What do you think?
  2. Cerberus

    The Awesome Sauce that is Steer by Wire (SBW)

    After driving Cybertruck home this weekend for 2 hours and then jumping in Model 3 to go pick up pizza, it hit me, I actually don't enjoy driving the Model 3 anymore and I actually, legit, loved that car and it's become unenjoyable. It's insane! It totally feels like going from dial up...
  3. Cerberus

    NJ Window Tint Experience Recommendation 👍

    Had an awesome window tint experience with a fellow NJ Cybertruck owner at his shop @XQUIZIT Customs. Lenny is super knowledgeable and delivered a top notch experience beginning to end. I went with his recommendation of 5% on front and 15% on rear for a consistent look and I could not be...
  4. Cerberus

    Has anyone actually removed the Side Mirrors?

    As I drive around in my Model 3, I am kinda training myself to look at the cameras only. Which I think I tend to look to first, then mirrors second. I don't think it would be all that bad to remove them, not sure if more likely to get pulled over without them? If anyone pulled the trigger...
  5. Cerberus

    Window Tint Experiences & Suggestions?

    For anyone who has tinted the windows could you please share your experiences and suggestions? What %'s did you go with? Did you tint the windshield? Pics??? If anyone in NJ has any helpful tips, curious how much we can get away with before it becomes a pull over nuisance. Thanks in...
  6. Cerberus

    Cybertruck Regular Car Wash Experience?

    Anyone taking their stock Cybertruck (no wraps or anything) through a regular car wash? If yes, any issues you notice? Stainless looking good, any swirl marks, etc? Appreciate any feedback Thanks
Top