• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. tskyline

    Cyberwheel covers damaged my rims and tesla now asks $3588 to fix it

    I have requested an appointment from SC and read sometime ago in another post that they were reconditioning wheels damaged by wheel covers and sent the pictures to them hoping I would get the same treatment. Little I know, they have sent me this estimate of $3587,96. WHAT? Does anyone had recent...
  2. tskyline

    Weird noise coming from front passenger footwell

    Has anyone experienced similar issue? I realized this was happening when I preconditioned it during this cold weather time recently. On the first entry it makes couple buzzing noise and goes away. Upon further investigation turning footwell heat on and off again realized it makes that noise...
Top