• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD degraded in light rain / drizzle at night

    It was just light drizzling not even considerd light rain. actually FSD wasn't that bad except it tired to force a left turn on a left turn red light. But the warning kept beeping was annoying.
  2. First critical error in 1 week FSD use

    Instead of following the green line to the correct left turn lane, FSD went through the red line to the opposite traffic lane. I am pretty sure FSD won't pick this path if there was a car in its way but it did scare me a little bit along with that sharp left turn. I was glad there was no car...
  3. What is flat flex cable guide?

    I took my CT for the wiper motor and sail applique recall but after the service, they schedule another service for flat flex cable guide. I didn't see anyone posted here for this item. Btw, i got the model X for the loaner. The interior space is much smaller than CT but FSD was nice.
  4. Will FSD use CT front bumper camera?

    Parking assist doesn't seem use the bumper camera and other Tesla vehicles don't have the bumper camera. What do you guys think?
  5. Night Only accent light option no long working after 26.6 release

    It now stays on all the time even during the day, unless manually choose OFF. anyone has the same issue?
  6. Tesla could cancel Model Y, Cybertruck 4680 battery production ramp by end 2024

    https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-could-cancel-Model-Y-Cybertruck-4680-battery-production-ramp-by-end-2024.864420.0.html If so, there will be no $7500 tax credit next year.
  7. Got trailer auxiliary power maybe unavailable warning

    But we stopped and checked a few times, the power feeding to the trailer was fine. All trailer brake light and turn lights were working as expected. Anyone had the similar warning?
  8. One tire valve stem leaking air - covered by warranty?

    Is it covered by the tesla warranty or not?
  9. Minor squeak rattling sound from passenger side front when over 80mph

    A little bit windy on the interstate. What is the possible cause? Not really big deal unless i pay attention to it, but as long as I noticed it, it was kind of annoying. It is very quite when I dropped the speed below 80.
  10. CT is the easiest clean vehicle I ever owned - using pressure washer

    Took my daughter to the airport this early morning on the highway under heavy rain and strong wind, CT came back was dirty and muddy. I just used the 1500 psi high pressure wash, then Costco towels to dry, nothing else, 15 min later, turned out better than the one on delivery day.
  11. PVC edge protector as protection against skin slice / cut from sharp stainless steel (i.e. wrist cut injury)

    I was horrified by how severe the wrist slicing injury the user @bdesign went through. Even the edges are not really knife sharp but with enough force, it can cut through fairly easy. So I went to Amazon found this pvc trim seal: https://a.co/d/bz0KAWK It is a snug fit since it fits 1-1.5mm...
Top