• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Charging Not Exceeding 24A - Troubleshooting recs?

    My house has a gen 1 wall charger. It has always charged at 40A, but now, when I plug the truck in to charge, I’m limited to 24A. It will not let me increase beyond that. Has this happened to anyone else and do you have any recommended troubleshooting steps? Also, I checked my Model 3 and it’s...
  2. Market for Wheel Covers in DFW?

    Is there any market or place to sell wheel covers in the DFW area? They’ve been used, but only one small blemish on one.
  3. Portable Platform for Bed/Vault

    Has anyone located a portable, sturdy platform that could easily be installed/uninstalled from the bed? a 4x8 would provide the ability to pitch any number of tents with close proximity to the cab, while still having access to underneath storage. I saw one reference on a prior thread, but it’s...
  4. CyberTent Mode to Level?

    Has anyone used cybertent mode to level and just sit in the truck? Can you close the tonneau after the truck levels? I do not actually have the tent. Just want to level side to side.
  5. Towing Airstream for Mother’s Day - Speed is Key

    For Mother’s Day weekend, we took the truck and Airstream to a local Airstream RV resort—The Range Vintage Trailer Resort. From where I store our camper, it was an exact 100 miles round trip. I have an AWD CT and a 25’ Airstream that weighs 7300lb fully loaded. Trip was a 100-150’ drop in...
  6. 2024.8.8 Update

    I just received a new push for 2024.8.8. Previously I had .8.2(I think) pushed to me and then it disappeared. Has anyone installed this latest version?
  7. Drive through car wash experience?

    Has anyone taken their truck through a drive-through car wash? If so, any good/bad/ugly experiences?
  8. BKF-Windex combo first experience

    I cleaned the truck for the first time this weekend. A few observations, and I realize some of this is already publicly reported (but this is just average joe first hand experience)… Being able to use high intensity pressure washer on the stainless is game changer in terms of removing bug...
  9. Software Update disappeared?

    Did anyone else have the new update (w/ trailer alarm, auto wiper update, etc.) download to their truck and then disappear? I was out and stopped somewhere and received a pop up on screen that the update had downloaded. I hit the X because I didn’t want to install until I was home. I got home...
  10. Tempered Glass Screen protectors?

    Are there any recommended vendors that currently have these in stock?
  11. EAP or FSD availability?

    Finally received my VIN as an early January order, but as reported elsewhere by others Tesla is asking me to accept modification of the order. Has there been any new information leaked or speculation about when FSD (or at least EAP) will be available on the truck? Not that immediate...
  12. DFW Deliveries?

    I may have missed it but don’t see any delivery threads for the Dallas/Fort Worth area. What is the latest configuration date that’s received a VIN? And what’s the most recent configuration date to receive a delivery?
  13. Towing Airstream [DFW area]

    I’ve configured my order for a FS AWD. The towing information is all interesting right now, but still sparse. I figure someone would have tested an aerodynamic trailer (e.g., Airstream) or any other kind of travel trailer, but there’s nothing out yet that I’ve seen. For anyone who has taken...
Top