• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Powershare activation question

    Has anyone had the powershare option show up in their app while they weren't plugged into their powershare system? I'm curious if I have to go to where my powershare is installed to check if it has been activated, or if I can just expect a notification in my app when they flip the switch on the...
  2. Hazy windshield camera module?

    Anyone else notice a pretty good haze developing on the inside of their windshield where the autopilot cameras are? Never had an issue with my model Y, but on the truck I can see enough haze that I would be worried for the visibility of the cameras. I asked service if I can address it or if...
  3. Chevy Bolt EVSE (charger) not working from either 120v or 240v in the bed of the truck?

    Has anyone tried another manufacturer's EV charger in the bed of the truck? The Chevy charger will not start charging on either voltage in my bed. I do not show the same errors plugging a tesla mobile charger in.
  4. Powershare now able to be put on hold, per my installer

    Got an email from my powershare installer today who said that tesla has added a way to put the powershare install "on hold" in the database. My order is now on hold, pending when I move and contact my installer. I had originally asked for this and the guy didn't think it would be possible...
Top