I just got my paper notice in the mail today. Parts not available, Tesla will follow up directly with next steps.
It says they inspect the light bar and you may get a new one if there's any issues with what is installed. Mine seemed to be pretty solid, but I am sure one weird gust could do...
I've heard that the stock AT tires aren't very good in the snow. I live in one of the snowiest cities in the U.S., so this just won't work for me. As of now, there are no snow tire options in the Tesla shop. Do you think there's any chance snow tires are available by October?
If Tesla won't...
I traded in my F-150 Lightning XLT, which I owned for 19 months when I picked up my Cyberbeast. 500 miles later, I have a pretty good idea of what trucks does what better. There's plenty of CT reviews on here by now, so I figured I'll take this approach to give people an informed comparison...