• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Big Scratches on SS at Delivery

    So Iā€˜ve had my Beast for 3 weeks. When I went to Tysons VA to get it, the delivery guy walked me over to my truck and the first thing I noticed was a 3 inch, by 1/2 inch relatively deep gash on the hood (frunk lid). It looked like a drill/machine had accidentally nicked it. Then as I looked...
  2. Cybertruck Delivered with Center Caps

    I was at the Tesla service station in Tysons VA today. They had a dual motor Cybertruck in the line. I noticed it had center caps on the wheels so I asked the service advisor whose truck it was as there was several of us waiting. She said it’s a going through delivery inspection and hasn’t been...
  3. Anyone tried the: OFFICIAL CYBERTRUCK DETAILING KIT?

    Has anyone tried the Cybertruck Detailing Kit available on Tesla’s website? I’m curious whats in the Stainless Wash Spray, does anyone know?
Top