• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck Ladder Racks?

    Are there any aftermarket ladder racks that anyone knows about? Also with the Tesla offered ones not easy to tie down anything unless directly to the rack itself. I am a carpenter and will actually use them. Thanks for your help.
  2. Cybertruck Headlights brightness / improvements via software update?

    I hope this question has not already been asked. With all the discussion about the headlights on the Cybertruck not working that great on dark roads. I’m wondering if headlight brightness or other improvements can be made by software updates.
  3. Does Sentry Mode only come with FSD?

    Does sentry mode for the cybertruck, or any Tesla for that matter, only come with FSD option?
Top