• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CGIIRL

    25 hours and dead. ☹️

    Well I picked up my Cyberbeast yesterday at 11am and today at noon I get this. Dead being picked up by flatbed.
  2. CGIIRL

    Stock chart is Cyberbeast logo

    Looks like the 1 year TSLA chart is drawing out the Cyberbeast logo. ???
  3. CGIIRL

    Any insurance quotes yet on C/T?

    I have a Model 3 P now and I pay more for it per mo than our $35k more expensive Porsche Cayenne. Hearing CT insurance is ridiculous??? Any REAL quotes yet for anyone NOT in California would be appreciated Perfect driving history and I’m over 50 and married so hoping it’s not crazy CT is...
Top