• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CapheDa

    PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    May this never happen to you. I have 138 miles to last me until my service center appt on Monday. Even though Grok says I can usually charge at Superchargers, I just tried and I cannot. It says supercharger failure but I tried a different one and got the same message. My home charging ended...
  2. CapheDa

    Wild FSD Ride with Red Steering Wheel of Death

    Last night, I was cruising around 77 mph in the HOV lane using FSD. This was a part of the freeway that is dark and curvy. The twisty turns felt smooth until, out of nowhere, chaos hit. A red steering wheel flashed on the screen, a monotone emergency alert blared, hazards went on, and my...
  3. CapheDa

    Replaced Goodyears with Falken Wildpeak AT4W tires -- review & photos

    I wanted to give a quick review of the tires my tire guy recommended for me based on my usage which is 90% freeway, 5% city and 5% off-road fun. My Goodyears didn’t last 25k so I wanted something with a warranty. I replaced my previous Teslas’ tires always claiming the warranty by filling out a...
  4. CapheDa

    This Dickies Windshield Sun Shade works pretty well

    There have been several discussions about solutions to the sun coming in the giant windshield. I got 50% ceramic tint on my windshield and it seems like it’s still very warm on the dash when the sun is shining. And summer’s coming. So I bought this Dickie’s extra large sunshade and it works...
  5. CapheDa

    Interior window cleaning recommendation (+ reason for the haze / hazy glass)

    I found out the haze on the inside of the windshield is the result of the plastics in the dashboard off-gassing and sticking to the windshield, according to my tint professional. I noticed the haze would return one or two days after I cleaned the windshield so I asked. He said it will subside...
Top