Foundation Series Beast Gang – Off-Road Lightbar Installation Guide
Hey everyone,
I’m sharing this here so you all have a clear understanding of the steps to get this accessory installed.
Why trust this?
This method has worked for me on both of my beasts, several friends in different states...
Hello fellow owners!
Basenor sent me their truck bed nets to try out, and after using them for about a week, I’m genuinely impressed. The set includes a full bed net, a half bed net, and a hanging net for the rear tailgate. They come in a convenient bag that keeps everything neatly stored and...
Update regarding difference between Foundation Series and Non-Foundation Series:
Get them while you can!
Cybertruck Official OEM Crossbars
Price: $800
Features:
• Load rating: 200lbs (90kg)
• Construction: Aluminum powder-coated crossbars. Die-cast towers with integrated locks and a...
This week, I had the opportunity to closely examine a Cybertruck.
Noticed some patina already starting
I am exploring protective measures
Is vehicle wrapping the sole option to prevent such damage or discoloration?
dec 8 beast order!
Cheers!