• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Ward L

    Installing Gateway 3V and Solar

    I am building a new home and incorporating the Cybertruck Gateway 3V I got when I bought the Foundation Series truck. I'm using a Tesla certified installer, who happens to be installing my new solar panels. The installer has talked with Tesla support and is being told the Gateway V3 does NOT...
  2. Ward L

    PowerShare Install Delay

    So Fellas, my house burned down in November and now I'm worried about getting my FREE PowerShare hardware installed. I bought my FSCT in March. I contacted the approved electrical contractor about installing the PowerShare and got an estimate. Then, BOOM! the house burns in November. Of...
  3. Ward L

    Road Damage to Rocker Fairing

    I ran over a relatively small chunk of truck tire on the freeway last week and it damaged the right rear wind flap. That is prolly not the name of it, but it is the piece hanging down in front of the rear tire. When I first saw the damage, I couldn’t imagine how it happened. I tried to push...
Top