• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. heems

    Rocker damage replacement process

    In a recent off road excursion I seem to have damaged this trim piece (rear driver side ). It hangs low though for now I have pushed it back up a bit. I am not really sure what it is even called tbh. Can someone point me to the steps in the service manual where I can replace this part -...
  2. heems

    Powerwall owners - still waiting for Powershare?

    As a Powerwall owner, has anyone gotten Powershare yet? I believe June was the timeline for a firmware update that would enable PowerShare using the existing gateway. I have firmware 24.12.3 on the gateway but I don't see any Powershare options in the app. Truck is on 24.20.9.
  3. heems

    Front windshield sun shade -- why no aftermarket options?

    It has now been 6+ months since the Cybertruck started deliveries. Yet, no vendor provides a simple windshield sun shade. I am talking about a folding cardboard for like $15. There is like one that you have to (cringe) assemble two halves or some such but that seems silly. What gives? They...
  4. heems

    Hummer EV brake pedal tore off

    It happens. ?
  5. heems

    Gaming controller for USB-C port?

    It shouldn’t be this difficult but I am not able to find a $40-$50 wired game controller that plugs into the usb-c port. Not looking for wireless and hassle of batteries. And this is just for occasional passenger / kids in the back not serious gaming. All I am seeing seem to be usb-a. First...
Top