• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Most patriotic PPF wrap ever. 🇺🇸 US flag stars and stripes

    Wrapped by Precision Tinting and Detailing in St. Louis.
  2. Protectaclear Honest Review by OQ Detailing

    Looks like I’m not alone. Great review by OQ Detailing. Forever grateful, being the guinea pig, for a product released before it’s ready. The video is just a glimpse of my 3 month battle with Protectaclear. Here are my updated thoughts: Yes, the drips on the side of the hood is now on...
  3. Everbrite ProtectaClear Fail

    I absolutely love the stainless look and intend to keep stainless, but the fingerprints gave me nightmares. As much as I was excited and wanted the Everbrite product to work, it’s simply too much brain damage and way too much effort to apply. After over two months of fixing, stripping...
Top