• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. REM

    NVH Foam Lining delamination in tires may be cause of vibration while driving

    Hey guys, Wanted to chime in about an issue that a small percentage of us may face. If one day you notice a slight or even moderate vibration on otherwise smooth road surface (that typically gets worse with higher speeds) then you probably have a tire with delaminated foam. I suspected it...
  2. REM

    Kit - Emergency Shore Power

    Just purchased this kit to provide emergency backup power to my house. I've been looking for quite a while for a safe and simple solution, and this one seems promising. Hopefully I'll remember to document the whole process for others out there like me who can't really justify spending thousands...
  3. REM

    What’s REALLY Ruining Your EV Battery // Stop Stressing - The Limiting Factor

    This is another great video from Jordan Giesige with 'The Limiting Factor' to share with anyone who is hesitant about the battery longevity of a Tesla. He has brought a wealth of information for the enthusiast and professional community.
  4. REM

    Quick peak into FSD's Ai reward and punishment system

    This is probably the very best channel to follow for extremely interesting insights into how the close we are to explosive growth in FSD capabilities. A funny little tidbit about the rewards and punishment systems for Tesla FSD is that we (owners/drivers) are the ones dishing it out! Every time...
  5. REM

    FSD free trial

    Anyone else just receive a free trial of FSD until March 18th with the latest firmware update [2024.45.25.15; FSD V13.2.4] ? For reference, I purchased monthly access back in Dec. Not sure how long I will keep a continuous subscription; based on how long it takes them to develop a native model...
  6. REM

    IR LEDs Flash during FSD telemetry upload

    Fellow nerds, What's your best ideas as to why Telsa flashes the IR LEDs during an FSD telemetry upload? The pattern seems to match ethernet port activity lights. For reference, I drove 30 miles total today, and about 95% (or higher) was while FSD was engaged. Parked the truck in the driveway...
  7. REM

    Be careful with v4 Superchargers ⚡

    I tested one out yesterday to see if 500kW charging was available, but unfortunately it was not. They just installed them last month so maybe they will enable it soon after proof testing for a while (I only saw about 120kW at peak, so my pack may have not been warm enough since I was just...
  8. REM

    Anyone interested in an undercarriage laser light project?

    Looking for SMEs to help with a cool project to design and test programmable laser light modules for undercarriage light projections. Have some really cool applications like turn signals, progressive brake indicators, sentry mode etc. (I know some of you Enginerds work at Tesla and dredge these...
Top