• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. mitochondria

    Resetting Colorizer to Stainless

    On the colorizer in toybox there appears to be no reset button for people that unwrapped their truck and went back to stainless steel. SS “color” is not an option under the metallic tab and I can’t match it using the color wheel. Grok and Tesla AI in the app are stumped about it. Anyone figure...
  2. mitochondria

    TRON stripes over gloss black wrap and PPF

    CT AWD build is coming along nicely. Modifications so far: Front + rear steel bumpers from Unplugged Performance Full molle panel bed system from Cybergear Most recent: White Tron reflective tape from TSportline Upcoming: OEM light bar, largely to help visibility in the huge snowstorms I get...
  3. mitochondria

    Tore wrap and PPF with pressure washer

    Expensive lesson! I am sure many people will chime in with the correct way to scrub bugs off the front of the CT but this has me questioning if I should go back to the more durable stainless. This wrap was done just two weeks ago. This is my 3rd time trying the wrap route and I think it's time...
  4. mitochondria

    Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 Studded Winter Tires Installed

    I live in north Idaho deep in the woods where the backroads often turn to sheets of ice. We got one light dusting last week that's melted already but that was enough to get me to the tire shop to get these Hakkapeliitta's studded and installed. I scoured this forum and the manual for ages to...
  5. mitochondria

    Frunk Slowly Closing By Itself

    New Beast, less than 1K miles on it. I open the frunk either with the app or center screen and right when it gets to the top it seems like it can’t hold itself up and starts slowly closing. It closes slower than the electric close. Just opened a service ticket unless anyone has any ideas of how...
Top