• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Penukoko

    Iron X on panel “rust” spots after winter - Success!

    Tried Car Pro’s Iron X today and had amazing results. Wanted to try this because I couldn’t find many videos or info online. For reference, I live at 6800 ft in CO and had quite a bit of deposits on the panels from the winter that looked like little rust spots (Mag chloride or whatever from...
  2. Penukoko

    Wheels / Tires for Off-Roading / Airing Down?

    I’m trying to figure out my next wheel and tire set up. I’m in Colorado so I need at least 3 peak rated (Wildpeaks, Duratracs, etc). I was initially going to pick up the winter wheel/tire set from Tesla, but I would like to do a decent amount of off roading and want to be able to air down...
  3. Penukoko

    When Will Tesla Address Trucks Failing?

    It seems like by now Elon and/or Tesla should comment on these Cybertrucks failing within the first few miles. From what I’ve seen it seems to be the harness? Has anyone seen any kind of statement from Tesla to help reassure us that they have identified an issue and are addressing it?
Top