• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. WheresMyCybertruck

    Free Cyber Wheel Caps from Tesla

    Just got this email, looks like Tesla is sending complimentary cyber wheel caps for Cybertruck owners who have waited for the full size covers The link takes you to the Tesla shop where you can pick up the set for free. I haven't seen this posted before and I couldn't find anything through...
  2. WheresMyCybertruck

    ElecFresh Seat Cover Review and First Impressions

    Just finished installing my ElecFresh seat covers and all I can say is that I'm absolutely amazed at how nice they are. This was the biggest "mod"/accessory I've added to my truck so far and I'm stoked about the way they look, so I wanted to share my experience and post some pics. First off, be...
  3. WheresMyCybertruck

    Wolfbox MegaFlow Tire Inflator Review

    Like many of us, I was disappointed to find out that our trucks don't come with spare tires. I've been waiting to buy one from the Tesla shop, but it always seems to be out of stock so I wanted something to keep on hand in the meantime for emergencies. I have a few other Wolfbox products on my...
Top