• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Bug or feature? Setting Climate in Mobile App

    Hello! I noticed when I set temp via Tesla mobile app, once I get to vehicle it changes to preference previously set before exiting vehicle. For example: When exiting vehicle, temp may be set to 70 degrees. After a workout, I will set to 65 degrees via Tesla mobile app. Once I arrive at...
  2. Cold Air Entering Cabin When Making a Turn

    Hello, Trim: Cyberbeast Problem: When making a turn, cold air is injected into cabin (appears to be coming from external - temp is around 20 degrees here). Seems to be coming from dash. My wife noticed the same on the passenger side as well. Only noticed the problem since turning on the heat...
  3. Anyone want to sell their aero wheel covers (non Core)?

    Located in Indiana. Anyone want to sell their aero wheel covers? Tired of waiting….. lol If so, please DM me. Regards
  4. Sentry at Home

    Noticing Sentry is draining battery while sitting in my garage (connected to wall connector but scheduled to run at midnight). Trim: Cyberbeast Questions: 1. Anyone running sentry at home? 2. Any reason the vehicle needs to sleep? E.g. someone mentioned phantom issues are resolved when vehicle...
  5. Charging settings and Schedule

    Hello, We just got the powershare equipment and wall connector installed. So happy as it’s much faster than the obvious mobile charger. Powershare isn’t activated yet and I still have questions on partial backup vs a full backup. We have partial backup but sounds like I need a sub panel to do...
Top