• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. UnRich1

    Cylon motion in the light bar

    Does anybody else want the front light bar to do the old-fashioned cylon eye thing, from Battlestar Galactica.? Do we have any programmers out there that know how to make that happen? I’m thinking on initial startup, and when in sentry mode. With the accompanying sound effects, of course. ?
  2. UnRich1

    Problems With Installing New Lock Chime Sound

    I following the instructions, loading it in the root directory and naming it “lockchime.wav” . And it is a good wav file. What am I missing? Is anyone else having a problem doing this?
  3. UnRich1

    Is a strange low pulsing hum normal?

    This is my first Tesla, so I don’t know what noises are normal. When I get into my the Beast, with nothing running, I hear a low hum that pulses. Normal? Does anyone know what causes it? It sounds a bit like something you would hear in the background in a SiFy film. It’s very quiet, I doubt...
  4. UnRich1

    Aero Wheel Cover Flew Off. Check Your Covers For Secured Install

    I lost my right rear Aero wheel cover today. As luck would have it, it shows up on the right side camera. We reviewed the footage and were able to see when it flew off. It came off while departing a shopping center parking lot. We went back to look for it, and some Good Samaritan picked it up...
  5. UnRich1

    12 Volt Source for Trailer Camera Monitor?

    Does anybody have an easy solution for powering the 12 V trailer camera monitors? There doesn’t seem to be a single cigarette lighter in our CyberTrucks, imagine that! ?? I don’t really want to invest in something powered by USB only, if there is such a thing. What are other folks doing?
  6. UnRich1

    Side Rail Bed Rack System from TX Ground Breaking Event?

    Who else would like to see Tesla add this custom rack system that was spotted at the Texas ground breaking event to the accessories list?
Top