• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Scott2613

    Old school rear view mirror camera housing - custom DIY

    I’ve seen a few really nice 3D printed camera housings but unfortunately, I don’t own a printer at this time. So instead, I bent this up out of one scrap piece of 2024 T3 Alclad aluminum. I decided to route the cable through the interior rather than take the chance of causing wind noise by going...
  2. Scott2613

    Getting the cargo vault divider to fit.

    Remove the plastic side covers to gain access to the left and right cargo track rails and loosen their attaching screws. Then, using large screwdriver or short pry bar push the rails up as high as possible and retorque the attaching screws while applying good pressure. (Helps to have another...
  3. Scott2613

    Snowplow mount / install on Cybertruck?

    Is there any provision for mounting/installing a snow plow?
Top