Hey all. Seeing more and more aftermarket companies make cool stuff so figured I’d put in a request that I’m sure most of us that load/unload need and want. I use that tiny side step of the bumper a lot to grab/adjust items that are in the far back of the bed.
And after some research it was...
Hey fellow CT owners. I noticed this Windshield defect right away from Delivery. It is like the very bottom couple inches of the visible portion of the windshield has a distorted view.
Is this something all CT windshields have? Standard defect or just mine?
Ok so I finally saw the CT on the road. Only have seen it in Tesla Showrooms. And today when I saw it pass me on the freeway…man that rear bumper/DIAPER is bad. Makes the rear excessively “thick”. I assume it’s so much worse seeing on road than showroom because your angle of vision is from...
So this PPF shop said it was extremely difficult to get the fingerprints/marks off the CT before it was ready for PPF. They tried many cleaners but had to use an acetone mix.
I drive a lot (100+ miles a day). And mostly Freeway. So Wrap or PPF worries me not just for cost, but that I would...
So I’m finally selling my Toyota Tacoma preparing for my Foundation Order. And the only accessory that has me worried is a bed mat. The factory bed mat in my Tacoma was the best Mat I have ever seen. Nice solid flat surface, Took every beating, stayed in place with everything. Perfect grip...
Haven't seen anyone else mention, but the Cybertruck Basecamp Tent sides look to "stick" to the side of the CT. I doubt its with velcro ? So maybe the side panels ARE magnetic?
Here you can see in the video clip where its Windy, those side flaps of the tent are folded into the bed.
Haven’t seen thread on this. Foundation Reservation says it will release with PowerShare Home Backup Wall Charger. And for the Cyberbeast it actually includes installation up to $4,000. But not for AWD.
First question: how much more will the PowerShare Wall Charger cost? The current Tesla wall...