• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Bkb13

    Unplugged Performance fender flares installed [photos & video added]

    Just wanted to share my latest upgrade to my Cybertruck - I've started to install the new Unplugged Performance fender flares! they look so much better! And the wheels don’t poke as much anymore. They were incredibly easy to fit, and I'm thrilled with how they've transformed the side profile...
  2. Bkb13

    Cybertruck Tire Rub / Maximum Tire Clearance Calculator -- Claude AI Built

    I went down the rabbit hole last night and need your help. I've been working on a little project that I hope will be useful for our community, and I need your help to test and validate it. What is it? I've created a Cybertruck Rub Calculator - a React app that uses the Pythagorean theorem to...
  3. Bkb13

    What range do you get with upgraded tires?

    I’m really interested in upgrading tires/wheels so I’m doing some research. The move from all season to AT produces the following changes in range: AWD decreases 22 miles Beast decreases 17 miles. But what else are people seeing who have upgraded their trucks? Can you tell us the wheel...
  4. Bkb13

    Redesigned Opensource Cybertruck 3D Print Center Caps - Improved Retention and Durability

    I recently tried the previously built Cybertruck center caps, but unfortunately, they didn't hold up well. During a trip to Houston, they flew off the truck, potentially causing harm to unsuspecting pigeons. ? I decided to take matters into my own hands. I spent yesterday teaching myself how to...
  5. Bkb13

    Custom wheel Centercap design - 3D print your own

    Like many of you, didn’t like the center cap, missing, and looked for a fix. Happen to find these on a thingiverse. They fit really well, and would highly recommend them. Just use the right material and your golden. I sanded mine down and gave it multiple coats of flexidip...
  6. Bkb13

    Outofspec's charging curve graphs: end the hysteria

    Not much has been spent on these Outofspec charging graphs located here: https://outofspecstudios.com/charging The first thing that we can learn from these graphs is the Cybertruck charges as fast as any other BEV Truck. Faster on the lower end of the curve and slower than the hummer and...
  7. Bkb13

    2nd PowerShare installation email received

    “Thank you for completing the Powershare Home Backup survey. Your order is eligible for Powershare Home Backup hardware installation. Once your VIN is assigned and your delivery is scheduled, we will match you with a Tesla Certified Installer who will reach out to you to schedule a site visit...
  8. Bkb13

    Possible 10-20% range improvement with 4680 changes

    They are currently “revising 4680 chemistry composition” in Texas. This would mean an incredible range improvement if they can pull these upgrades into the cybertruck. “With both of these changes, Tesla will be able to increase the capacity of the 4680 battery initially used in 2023 by a...
Top