• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Anyone in the market for Cyber Wheel Covers?

    I have the cyber wheel covers, which I have used for about a week but enjoy the bare wheel look more. If you want to purchase the four, let me know. I am in the SF Bay Area
  2. New FSD slower than the slow lane

    Anyone else notice the FSD on the latest build is slooooooow? It drives in the slow lane the majority of the time and is always between 3 and 5 miles slower than the sole limit. This is also on city streets. It feels like I am the most cautious 100 year old driver out there. Regardless if I...
Top