• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. jasper7821

    Did anyone get wall connector with their Cybertruck, the said they're not included, only the mobile connector

    I took delivery and when I asked about my wall connector, they said the Foundation series only comes with the mobile connector. I showed them the screenshot on my phone that even says "Universal Wall Connector and Gateway Included" They said it's not included and haven't given one to any of the...
  2. jasper7821

    Is there an OBD port for ScanMyTesla

    On my M3, there’s an OBD port under the rear of the center console where my OBDLink MX+ is plugged into. I love all the extra data, I wish instant watts per mile was on the main screen since that’s what I mostly look at. I also use TeslaFi a lot and love it. Hoping the same availability will be...
Top