• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. scottyah

    When do you make a Service Center Appointment?

    There's nothing wrong with my baby yet, but it's new for me to hear about people scheduling Service Center appointments for small things. I've always had used cars, and whatever I couldn't fix would just stay broken unless I thought it was worth a mechanic. What have you scheduled a service...
  2. scottyah

    Update to steering?

    I know they said they were adding more feedback to the wheel for the last update, but mine suddenly is a lot harder to crank. Does anyone else feel this? It is super noticeable on a tight on-ramp for my commute. Last week it was amazing feeling the power of steer by wire, just turning sharp no...
  3. scottyah

    F150 Lightning on Hollister Hills Staircase

    The article is pretty biased, but here's some good vs footage: https://www.thedrive.com/news/ford-f-150-lightning-breezes-up-obstacle-where-tesla-cybertruck-struggled
Top