• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Center bore exact measurements?

    Has anyone had their wheel off and measured the center bore with vernier calipers? Better yet, has anyone taken pictures while measuring the center bore with vernier calipers? Have any of the site sponsor shops? I’m shopping wheel spacers and looking at tech specs for ideal fitments. If...
  2. Has anyone installed a Breezer rear window yet?

    I saw that they are available on the website now and I’m curious about how it looks installed and what people think that have it in terms of functionality. would love to see photos from inside and out and see how it functions. thanks in advance to any who post. cheers Link...
  3. Any number crunchers looked at wheel spacers vs scrub radius on the CT/CB yet?

    So I wasn't sure if I should post this under suspension and steering or wheels and tires and brakes because it is impacted by and affects all the above. So without getting into the debate over wheel spacers and if they are a good or bad thing which is a separate discussion, when they are...
  4. A truck n00b “for dummies” tire question for those who drive pickups regularly

    So I am among those that the CT will be the first pickup truck I have ever personally owned. Since all my prior truck experience was rental vehicles, I never had to deal with the tires. In the car world, it can often be the case that low profile (huge rim, tiny sidewall) tires are far more...
  5. Air filter location? User Serviceable?

    Is anybody with a CT already able to show the rest of us where the air filter is located so that when the time comes we know where to go and how to replace it? Is it easy to access or a pain in the @$$ like most other Muskmobiles? I've changed them on my S and our 3 and had to deal with the...
  6. Videos to aid assessing options for virtual rear view mirror?

    So since the cover for the truck bed blocks the actual rear view mirror, and since some of us don’t want to relocate the live view of the rear camera to the main CT dash control screen, I was wondering if anyone who has their CT has done an up-close video of the removable rear view mirror and...
  7. Torque wrench and socket specs for changing a tire/wheel on the Cybertruck?

    Has anyone been able to confirm if the torque wrench setting and socket size for the wheel lugs is the same as other Teslas or different? I seem to recall that previously the settings on the Model S were: spec is 175N.m. (129 lb/ft) 21mm socket 1/2 torque wrench Can anyone confirm for sure...
Top