• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BillyGee

    My haunted Tesla

    I took delivery of a Tesla model y in November of last year. I've been having quite the time getting used to pre-programming the car, learning how to drive it compared to my old f-350, and in general just having a great time with something new that is radically different from any vehicle I've...
  2. BillyGee

    Dealerships are such hot garbage and need to be taken out

    Since I committed to purchasing a model Y last week I decided it would be a good idea to go to to a dealership and see what they say about my current work vehicle as far as a trade-in or even getting cash value. As expected, they low balled me and gave me an estimate for just the truck and none...
  3. BillyGee

    Dat Robot

    I feel like we saw a lot more of the "master plan" than is obvious. Of all the formats to build a robot in, why a human shaped one? We're not very effeciently evolved for a majority of tasks, we have limited fields of view, we have vulnerable extremities, the list goes on. Sure, this droid...
  4. BillyGee

    Power wall questions

    Anyone know if a power wall can output in 3 phase? I'd like to use it for home charging and solar storage, but I want to know if I can avoid buying an inverter with a third leg.
Top