• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. dLux

    Tire inflator test

    Hi, It came to my attention that it is required to air up my all terrains to 65psi and that 35psi is recommended for offroading and I realized that I was totally not prepared for any of these things. I was happy with my small battery operated inflators ($~30-40?) when I had my Model X, because...
  2. dLux

    KITT scanner (Knight Rider light bar) to the front?

    I am not an electronics DIY person, but I'd really love to have a KITT scanner on my CT. I don't mean existing light strip in the front during the light show. I mean an authentic 8-piece red or amber scanner with the same trailing effect as in the first TV series. I want to put it on the plastic...
  3. dLux

    TesStudio Mirror install FAILED (2 times) - any ideas?

    Hi, I was trying to install the @Tesstudio mirror and while I followed the instructions of the video, it did not want to work as expected. I ordered it first in January and installed it at the end of January. Everything worked fine in the garage: the mirror had pictures from both the front...
  4. dLux

    Can't watch purchased content on the CT screen

    Hi, I have a few purchased TV series on YouTube app and the native Tesla YouTube app can't play them. It redirects me to download the app. The same happens when I try to watch movies and TV series in the browser on the Peacock website. The reason is that the Tesla browser is not trusted by...
  5. dLux

    The best phone holder position for FSD -- steering wheel

    No strikeouts for watching your phone and you can apso rest your hands on the sauircle if you want to type. Yes, it moves, that's a minus, but at least it reminds you that something is going on outside. ,
  6. dLux

    Possible explanations of the low tow rating?

    11k lbs is relative low compared to the gasoline trucks that it suppsosed to be competing with. Given the impressive towing demo, how is it possible that the official towing capacity number is so low? An F-350 Diesel can tow 18k-30k (per Ford). Any ideas?
Top