• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Virginia cybertruck bed interior oxidizing

    I keep my roll top closed all the time. It is rare when i open it. I opened it today and all around the bed is the white oxidation as if the plastic has been in the sun. Has anyone else seen this?
  2. Cybertruck charging problems since operating system 2025.32.0

    Since Cybertruck operating system update 2025.32.0, I have had charging problems. I took it to the dealer and they replaced my mobile charger, but I am still having problems. The charging problems improved a little when I updated to 2025.32.6. It won't remember to default to 9Amps, I have to...
  3. Mobile recharging cars from cybertruck

    I have looked for a way to list me/cybertruck to recharge Ev cars that are out of power and i can’t find anyway to list this service
Top