• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Jacob

    FSD without a destination... Where does it take you?

    Has anyone ever engaged FSD on the road and just let it take you wherever it wants? I have tried this several times and it seems to be taking me somewhere but I always intervene before getting too far away. I have always wondered where it would end up taking me if I were to just let it proceed.
  2. Jacob

    What's everyone's thoughts or experience with driving in SALT with your Cybertruck?

    It just started to snow here in Michigan and with that comes SALT! I think I'm going to drive my old Escalade while they are salting the roads this winter. Now I doubt that the salt will rust holes in the CT stainless steel but tarnish it maybe? Maybe it can be buffed out in the spring with BKF...
  3. Jacob

    Vampire drain is getting rediculous...

    So I've been getting serious vampire drain since an update happened a couple months ago. It might have been the update when we got "Parking Assist" (or maybe the update before/after, I can't quite remember). I always charge my truck at home during off-peak hours (after 11PM) and only charge to...
  4. Jacob

    Onboard air compressor never shuts off.

    It seems that if my air compressor for the suspension kicks on it will NEVER shut off until I put the truck in park. I can hear it running all of the way to my destination and occasionally hear it bleed off (what I'm assuming is excess air pressure) multiple times on my way but it will continue...
  5. Jacob

    Walk Away Auto Lock Doesn't Always Work

    OK. I've mentioned this before on other threads but decided to start a thread about this subject to see if anyone else out there has experienced this. I have my truck set to auto-lock and put up the windows when I walk away. About half of the time it works and I only get about 10 to 20 feet away...
  6. Jacob

    Stardew Valley game crashes...

    Has ANYONE ELSE played Stardew Valley or the cat game? I'd like to know if it's just me or are everyone else's games crashing too. Most games seem to be working fine for me except for those two (that I've noticed so far). I really like playing Stardew Valley except every time I go fishing or...
  7. Jacob

    Game bugs...

    Has anyone else experienced bugs that won't let you play some games on Cybertruck? I noticed that there is a bug that crashes "Stardew Valley" whenever I try and go fishing. Also, the cat game (can't remember the name of it) won't play at all and freezes immediately.
  8. Jacob

    Cybertruck software developer mode...

    Wouldn't it be great if Tesla would allow developers a chance to "unlock" developer mode so that users could dabble with (insert your programming language (Python) here) and create apps that the Tesla team (and other users) could "plug in" to the user interface and try? They could be...
  9. Jacob

    Who's your favorite poster?

    Who is you favorite? I mean, who is the most knowledgeable, tactful, intelligent member of "Cybertruck Owners Club" that has helped you gain insight?
  10. Jacob

    Driving assistance features

    It all sounds great as long as we don't give up our freedom!
Top