• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. swinefeaster

    FSD drove into a post at supercharger in Rochester WA

    On Friday, I had the truck in fsd and was pulling into a supercharger. I heard rumors that it would find an empty spot automatically and that's what it seemed like it was doing so I let it keep going. It rammed the front into a grey post! I slammed the brake so the damage wasn't huge but it...
  2. swinefeaster

    Better center console tray?

    I have the stock rubbery console tray and it is loaded with stuff, and constantly falls through its mounts. Anyone know of a better third party option? Maybe something more rigid? All in all I like the current design just not the material, which warps easily. I saw this one but not sure how...
  3. swinefeaster

    Wireless game controllers no longer working correctly

    Hey folks, anyone seeing this? A couple of months ago, I was able to play a 4-player game of boomerang fu on the CT with two "wired" Xbox controllers (via magic ns2 dongles), and 2 joycons connected wirelessly. Recently the joycon button mapping is all messed up, and certain buttons dont work...
  4. swinefeaster

    Tesla Solar Panels vs Silfab with Enphase IQ8M Microinverters

    Pretty new to this solar thing, but I do have a cybertruck and a gateway with powershare. No powerwalls. Is there any disadvantage in terms of integration with the Tesla app if I go with non Tesla branded solar panels? Apparently they have higher wattage output than the tesla ones. Looks like...
  5. swinefeaster

    Android Google Pixel 7pro issues with Bluetooth Lock/Unlock

    I have the latest OS, app, CT update. Often I need to toggle my Bluetooth on and off to get it to lock/unlock the car via proximity. I've enabled all the permissions for the app including battery. I didn't have this problem with the 2022 model x. It's been happening for months (have had the CT...
  6. swinefeaster

    Removed sun visors and rear view mirror

    I was really annoyed at how the ct has this beautiful ginormous windshield but the sun visors obscure it when not used, and I never even use them. Tried to remove them myself, following the manual. But after breaking a fair plastic clip, I paid to get them removed by a pro shop, and also the...
  7. swinefeaster

    Snow rating on All Terrain Tires for Dual Motor Foundation Series Cybertruck?

    Having a hard time finding the specs. Are these available anywhere? In particular do I need to buy snow specific tires for driving in heavy winter conditions? Do they have the three peak mountain snow symbol? Thanks
Top