• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. RandyS

    Cybertruck Mobile Connector question

    I am having a problem with my CT Mobile Connector. When I try to plug it into the bed outlet and charge another car, it would only go to 32 amps once or twice out of 10 or 12 tries. It would usually default to 6 amps and an error message would pop up on the car's screen that I'm trying to...
  2. RandyS

    Sentry Mode Recording at Home Even Though it is Excluded

    I have my home address correctly entered into the navigation system. But if I turn on the Sentry mode and check the home exclusion box, it still records at home...For the time being, I have it turned off to avoid using excessive battery power... Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks.
  3. RandyS

    Cybertruck windshield washer fluid leaving white residue?

    There is clear water or some sort of clear liquid in the cleaning fluid reservoir on my CT. Whenever I use the wiper and hold the button to squirt some of the juice, it leaves a white residue on the windshield after a few wipes. Does that mean the liquid is alcohol based? I'd like to replace...
  4. RandyS

    Has anyone taken their Cybertruck into an alignment shop?

    I'm curious to see what the alignment settings might look like on a new truck from the factory...Thanks.
  5. RandyS

    Cybertruck alignment after delivery?

    Just wondering if anyone who has picked up their Cybertruck has taken it to an alignment shop to have the alignment as delivered from the factory looked at? Since Tesla is pretty well known for lots of negative rear camber on the S and X, I was curious if anyone has had it checked out? Thanks...
  6. RandyS

    Size of CT onboard charger?

    Has anyone seen or heard about the size of the onboard charger on the CT? 48A? 72A? 80A? Enquiring minds want to know..... :)
  7. RandyS

    Cybertruck Tire Prices

    With the recent photos of the factory installed tires on a Cybertruck (LT285/65 R20), I went to the Discount Tire website to research what replacement tires would cost. The various brands of tires in that size are about $450 each, give or take. For a specific example, the BF Goodrick All...
  8. RandyS

    48v Battery for Cybertruck!

    48v battery for Cybertruck!!! Just revealed at Investor Event Day 2023 Towing and trailers sill have a need for 12v for rear lights, etc....Hmmm....
  9. RandyS

    Ford F-150 Lightning Home Integration System Pricing

    https://insideevs.com/news/583042/f150-lightning-home-integration-system-pricing/?adv=0 Looks like Ford has announced the pricing for their F-150 Lightning Home Integration System. This is a home backup power supply system that will deliver 9.6 kW to the home from the truck. First, you would...
Top