I'd envisioned mounting on the roof rack, but this is much easier and thief/vandal proof. No lack of room on the dash, lol.
Great for having connectivity at a campsite, and then bringing it with as you explore remote locations.
The fixed mounting will not be ideally placed to connect to...
Heads up to those interested, we have a drone operator who has thus far posted 3 video fly overs, with narration.
https://www.youtube.com/@AdreanCG/videos
I am not sure what other places do, but in New South Wales Australia, they seem to have nipped the problem in the bud.
https://thedriven.io/2023/02/17/nsw-introduces-fines-of-up-to-2200-for-iceing-electric-vehicle-charging-stations/
No, no official announcement.
But I came across this article, and the race for 2022 is scheduled Nov 15-20
This year or next year ?
Gotta be in it to win it, Elon… 2022 is the time to shine !
Now,,,, where did I put my Tesla hat...
This, I am sure, is fantastic news for the Australian EV scene. And great work by AMC. Perhaps a heads-up around the world.
AMC (Australian motoring clubs) is a conglomerate of state roadside assistance clubs. They provide a range of services to members who pay a yearly fee. Owned by the...
https://www.drive.com.au/news/tesla-semi-order-books-open-in-the-us-prices-and-performance-stats-revealed/
'One model is priced from $US150,000 before on-road costs and has a claimed driving range of 300 miles (482km).
The flagship variant is priced from $US180,000 before on-road costs and has...