• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Rutrow

    Let's talk tow ratings? Why would the Dual-Motor and Tri-Motor have different CVWR?

    At the CyberTruck reveal Tesla listed the tow capabilities for the Dual-Motor CT at 10,000 lbs. and the Tri-Motor CT at 14,000 lbs. but I can't get my brain to accept that there should be such a wide difference between the two. To understand tow ratings it's important to know the components of...
  2. Rutrow

    Anybody been to Montenegro? Used the Tesla Go App? 😳

    I'm going to Montenegro at the end of the month and was searching The Google to see if Uber or Lyft were available there (they aren't*) when I came across Tesla Go App. It's in the App store and Google Play but is entirely based in the city of Podgorica, Capital of Montenegro. TeslaClub.me has a...
  3. Rutrow

    Gauging interest: CYBERTRUCK Airstream RV Intra-Club?

    As soon as my CYBERTRUCK arrives, I'm setting out on Airstream Galavant around the country. With such similar finish, yet dissimilar shape, I have a feeling there will be a fair number of RVers opting for an Airstream/CYBERTRUCK combination. Enough I hope to warrant a unique AirStreamclub.org...
  4. Rutrow

    Hallelujah! Font size finally adjustable option in software menu.

    Despite years of begging Elon for larger font in the Tesla UI, Tesla has finally included a font size selection option in the settings menu!!! The newest update: 2023.12 going out to employees today, includes increased Text size option. I can only guess that Elon's eyes have finally gotten old...
  5. Rutrow

    "Today I Learned" that newer 3s and Ys have a 16 volt electrical system

    I knew that newer Teslas had gone to LiION batteries but didn't know it was 16 volts. Interestingly, some of the battery labels didn't know that either (timestamp 4:35 in the video below) ? Don't believe the label if you have an early LiION low voltage battery, it may SAY it's 12v, but it...
  6. Rutrow

    No Frunk for the Semi.

    https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/tesla-semi-interior-review?galleryimageid=02dff155-3f01-484a-b244-753502d09b4e
Top