• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. LDRHAWKE

    I Stopped Worrying About Battery Life of the 4680

    I just turned 10,000 miles on my Beast. Out of curiosity, I decided to fully charge to 100% my battery to check the range. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it still has a fully charged range of 317 miles. Based upon the fact that everyone talks about the full range mileage from a new...
  2. LDRHAWKE

    Stopped charging after Update 14.3.1 because of iWatch

    Asked Grok…..Just up dated my Cybertruck software to 14.3.1. Anyone else having problems with charging now? My 120 volt charger stopped working. Went through multiple resets still would not charge. Grok….short version …..third party app . My iWatch app was causing it not to change. -...
  3. LDRHAWKE

    Red seat covers to add a little color and warmth

    Added a little color……Lexus Cinnamon
  4. LDRHAWKE

    Tire Inflator….may be over kill but works great.

    i wasn’t having a lot of luck with my little hand held battery operated tire inflator. Took for ever. This may be over kill but it works great and not that expensive. The 120 volt air compressor was only $112 and 50’ of hose and hand held inflator another $30. Compressor is quite. Fits neatly...
  5. LDRHAWKE

    Need advice… PowerShare order cancelled without owner input.

    Any one else having this issue? Canceling PowerShare without owner input. I am posting this to see if there is any other way to get through to Tesla before going to court and suing Tesla for Bait and Switch. The absolute last thing I want to do as a new Beast owner and stock holder. I have zero...
  6. LDRHAWKE

    GRAPHENE WASH! No longer concerned about keeping Stainless looking good.

    My biggest concern the whole time I’ve had the truck on order. How will I keep the car looking nice knowing the stainless steel oxidizes and it’s difficult to get a uniform finish. Well, I got my beast last week. I tried a number of the different recommended cleaning solutions to wipe off...
  7. LDRHAWKE

    For the cheap Cybertruck camper.

    I have no ties to TEMU. Just love bargains and have bought a lot of stuff off their site. They are legit. I just thought members that like to camp would find it interesting At $105.74 free shipping.
  8. LDRHAWKE

    Even 30X stainless needs molybdenum to stop rust

    If we are starting to see rust it is most likely it is because of lack of moly In Tesla special 30X Austenitic Stainless Steels (200 and 300 Series) Austenitic stainless steels are the most common family of stainless steels in use, with a market share of 75 percent as recently as 2004. As the...
  9. LDRHAWKE

    Is the Cybertruck prewired to accept solar cell input?

    I will be parking my Cybertruck next to my motor home that is set up with 2,000 watts of solar cells and lithium batteries. It would be great if the Cybertruck could be plugged to this system to charge. Question….have any of the new owners reviewed their manual and wiring diagrams to see is...
  10. LDRHAWKE

    Steer By Wire - hope Cybertruck has it

    Steer by Wire is already on the market……Lexus has it. Great video below. Hope the CT has it. All Tesla needs to do is improve on it to get progressive steering to make the yoke wheel work great. Tesla has applied for steer by wire patents. Don’t be surprised to see it. youTube…”How Lexus...
  11. LDRHAWKE

    AIR SUSPENSION….looking forward to the smooth ride.

    The Benefits and Drawbacks of an Air Suspension System The Benefits and Drawbacks of an Air Suspension System The United States developed the air suspension system during World War II specifically for heavy aircraft. The original purpose of air suspension was to save weight with a compact...
  12. LDRHAWKE

    Solar charging idea….. ELON

    This could be a fairly inexpensive do it your self approach to keeping your batteries topped off. . 12 volt solar cells can be modified to charge at 48 Volts. There are also a few solar cell manufacturers that make them that even perform well partially shaded. It will only be 200 to 300 watts...
  13. LDRHAWKE

    Rivian BETA PHASE

    This is a repost of my response on the topic, which I thought was worth a new topic. Beta Phase……Rivian it was a real life adventure series called LONG WAY UP. Number three on Ewan McGregor‘s motorcycle adventures series. An AppleTV Series staring “Star-wars” Ewan McGregor. Great watch if...
  14. LDRHAWKE

    Tire options on new truck

    I don’t want noisy mud tires. Alternative tires for ride, handing, and low noise. Can the truck be ordered with different tires?
Top