• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. DittoDan

    Got My Light Bar Install Invite!

    Got this today (see below). Unfortunately, the quickest I can get into my SC is 40 days away... :(
  2. DittoDan

    FSD & SC's, Have You Heard About This?

    I went in to the SC for tire rotation and while I was waiting, I talked to an 8 1/2 year Tesla employee about FSD and where I had a problem. I told him there was a 4 way blinking red light intersection, and that my CBCT would "roll" through the light. I would report the intersection to Tesla...
  3. DittoDan

    Cybertruck Tailgate Mural

    Here is my "Back to the Future" inspired Tailgate mural. The wrap is Avery vinyl color change (violet/blue), with PPF on forward facing items. Maybe later I'll post a video. Dan the Man from Michigan
Top