..and just found this:
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/pvc-edge-protector-as-protection-against-skin-slice-cut-from-sharp-stainless-steel-i-e-wrist-cut-injury.17770/
After seeing what happened in this thread, I had a thought:
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/potential-injury-warning-leg-cut-by-door-corner-warning-graphic-image.16577/
Has anyone considered using one of those clear door edge guards (ie. typically used to protect from causing...
From what I saw from other threads and photos, it looked like the exterior panels are bolted onto the underlying structural subframe, which would make sense because if the panels are truly 30X SS then they're most likely hard to form and would need to be appended to the subframe behind the...
Yea, I saw one shop fit a slightly larger tire but had to add some negative offset to clear the bolt. But then that increases the turning arc/radius and causes rubbing. What I'm curious to see is what exactly it's rubbing on and if it's just plastic or cosmetic sheet metal (ie. not structural)...
Interesting. Would be nice to hear what else they're upgrading the R1s with. I wonder if all the rumors of an "Ascent" trim will come true with the retooling.
Agreed very much on the innovation aspect of the CT. The 48v architecture is definitely pulling me toward the CT. Though me being a gearhead -- and granted I'm familiar with software since I work in engineering/technology -- the fact that a lot of the CT is software-managed and there're less...
I reserved the day after the Cybertruck announcement. I configured my Cyberbeast on Jan 25th this year. I was hell-bent on going with the CB up until recently. Now I'm considering just going with the R1T in quad configuration. I'd be curious to hear opinions from others that went through...
Yea, pushing the rotational mass outward can only create more leverage on all the arms and links to it. It's worth noting that typically you want the CV axle to be the weak mechanical link in an independent suspension because those are real easy to fix on a trail.
That's a concept I'm very...
This isn't my truck but this happened to someone that brought theirs out to King of the Hammers the past few days. The rear-steering tie-rod broke. Supposedly the inner bolt to the rack is the culprit but I don't have the full details nor any extra photos.
Either way, sounds like the driver...