• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Recent content by Viperhawke

  1. Where to buy Cybertruck's Goodyear factory tires?

    I messaged you. Check private messages.
  2. Where to buy Cybertruck's Goodyear factory tires?

    If it helps, the 1530 miles I did on my trip, starting with 18 miles on the odometer and 82% SoC. Cost me $210.01 in supercharging. Arriving to my destination with 19%. There isn't a lot of road noise. It's quieter than any other Tesla I have. The hum of the front motor is indeed the loudest...
  3. Where to buy Cybertruck's Goodyear factory tires?

    Indeed! Loving it! I'll post when I get a chance. Can I directly insert a picture?
  4. Where to buy Cybertruck's Goodyear factory tires?

    I did take delivery of my Beast on Saturday. So I am actually interested in another set. I've done 2000 miles already. Can you PM me?
Top