• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Recent content by UP_Frank

  1. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    No, the ring is a fixed piece of the wheel. Whoever paints/powdercoats would need to tape it off.
  2. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    I'd honestly get them powdercoated or painted before I would do PPF/wrap on ring. I am sure a talented hand could get it done, but powdercoating/painting might just be the better route.
  3. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    I have seen people enjoy the Toyo Open Country A/T III and the Kumho Road Venture AT52. I wish the Toyo Open Country AT III EV was available in the stock sizing to try. I feel like that would be a good fit.
  4. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    For new orders, I would probably anticipate about 4-6 weeks right now. We have a bunch in production currently, but I think they will all go to existing backorders. Reminder that for any backordered products, we can always take a deposit of 50% to put in you in queue.
  5. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    These are painted, not covers. Can't comment on caliper covers having any interference though. I am sure it will depend on the thickness of them.
  6. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    Definitely a combination of weight savings and design. With the face of the wheel being designed around efficiency and shaving about 8-9lbs per corner you get that increased efficiency over the stock set up.
  7. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    This was my customer that ordered one of the first sets and wanted them ASAP to go with his Model Y. I do agree though, this wheel goes really well with the stainless!
  8. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    Here are some photos of a stock truck with OEM tires on the RW wheels.
  9. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    We won't be offering this wheel in another colorway. You could always have them powdercoated/painted after the fact though! I think an all Satin Black would look pretty cool.
  10. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    I don't just yet, but will have some photos on a stock truck later this week.
  11. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    I vote voodoo dolls of former bosses, that sounds fun lol.
  12. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    Actually, yes! New add on option that we will be offering for the bull bar. Should be up on the site in the next couple of weeks!
  13. UP_Frank

    *** New Product *** Unplugged Performance UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior Wheels

    Hi Everyone! I wanted to share our newest release from UP, the UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior. Forged from the same philosophy that shaped the UP-RW legacy, the UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior was built for those who drive the toughest Tesla ever made. With a 1450kg load rating, factory-tire...
  14. UP_Frank

    *** NEW PRODUCT *** Unplugged Performance - CYBRNOVA Wheels

    I do not. The truck that is usually here is unfortunately in service, so not sure when it will be back.
  15. UP_Frank

    *** NEW PRODUCT *** Unplugged Performance - CYBRNOVA Wheels

    Depends. I have marketing sets available for immediate shipment, or if you wanted a new set then roughly about 8-10 weeks as they will be made to order for now.
Top