• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Recent content by Fabville

  1. Fabville

    How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    I had intermittent power drops from PowerShare last outage. A couple days ago I got a notification through the app charging at home had stopped. It ended up resuming charging several hours later that day since I left it plugged in. Earliest my service center had was January 20th. 28K on the...
  2. Fabville

    XKGLOW Light Bar Installed & First Impressions Review (w/ Videos)

    I’ve noticed a delay of several seconds after turning the power feed on before the DRL turns on and I’ve had to pair the app back with the light a couple times now. I haven’t noticed any other issues with the app yet. Be sure to post what you hear back from their customer service and if...
  3. Fabville

    🎄Christmas Giveaway: LAMTTO DC22 Dashcam Review Event Begins!🎁

    I have a 2015 Tesla Model S (prior to the TeslaCam), would be more than happy to test the DC22 on it.
  4. Fabville

    What Are You Hauling in your Cybertruck? 🦾 👷‍♂️

    Monster Energy fridge for our cabin. I was going to transport it upright, but the previous owner transported it on its back before. I’ll let it stand for a few weeks anyways before plugging it in to let the oil settle back.
  5. Fabville

    What Are You Hauling in your Cybertruck? 🦾 👷‍♂️

    How do you like the Tmat? I came across them recently and might look at getting one later. From reviews I’ve read, sounds like the attachments have worked themselves loose for some people. I was thinking of some custom 3d printed mounts to use with it.
  6. Fabville

    XKGLOW Light Bar Installed & First Impressions Review (w/ Videos)

    I haven’t kept up on the details of the recall, wasn’t sure if adhesion failure was highly likely at some point or if there’s several that haven’t and likely won’t have issues.
  7. Fabville

    XKGLOW Light Bar Installed & First Impressions Review (w/ Videos)

    Definitely worth trying! I wonder how well some would stick to that foam insert. I’ve seen reinforcement rods and brackets used on prerunners and trophy trucks on some custom lightbar setups, I still might look into something along that route later.
  8. Fabville

    XKGLOW Light Bar Installed & First Impressions Review (w/ Videos)

    I haven’t had my cantrails replaced yet, was wondering if the lightbar would have to be removed. Driving around 25-30mph on forest roads and hitting a bump is when I noticed the “light bounce”.
  9. Fabville

    XKGLOW Light Bar Installed & First Impressions Review (w/ Videos)

    I’m still holding onto hope that maybe one day Tesla will release a UI for third-party light bars, ha ha
  10. Fabville

    XKGLOW Light Bar Installed & First Impressions Review (w/ Videos)

    Another drawback I came across in the design of the XKGlow bracket is the flex that seems to be a result of how far it extends beyond the mounting point. This has caused the light to bounce a bit when I’ve driven along forest service roads. I might look into fabbing up some support brackets...
  11. Fabville

    What Are You Hauling in your Cybertruck? 🦾 👷‍♂️

    The guy I got them from works for a company that delivers oil to a lot of service centers, so they’ll pump out of these 55 gallon drums and take them back empty. They used to have a company that they would take the empty containers to for a credit, but they went out of business or no longer...
  12. Fabville

    What Are You Hauling in your Cybertruck? 🦾 👷‍♂️

    They’re empty, planning to upcycle into a table and chairs.
  13. Fabville

    Igloo 80DZ Electric Cooler installed in bed! Uses 0.2kW power draw

    @Outdoors Do you mind sharing which brand of electric cooler you went with? Also, what kind of raft do you have? We’ve gone on a few guided rafting trips, but considering getting our own raft. My local Costco has a floor model Igloo 80DZ reduced to $650. Looked like some sort of liquid...
  14. Fabville

    Cybertruck carrying dune buggy on its roof

    I had trouble finding it again too, seems they could work on their SEO. I ended up finding them only when i remembered they also had a frunk Molle.
Top